Make every meal special®
Standard Market is a celebration of food. Our mission is to make or find the best tasting foods for our two chef-driven markets in Chicago’s western suburbs.
Standard Market offers an unparalleled experience, including:
- a bakery featuring artisan breads, pastries, and fresh pastas all made from scratch in house
- a complete in-house deli, crafting a wide variety of salads, soups, pizzas, our signature What’s For Dinner Tonight?® dinners for two to go, and other delicious ready-to-eat items in our on-site kitchens
- whole animal butcher and seafood counters (we feature local USDA Choice, Prime, and grass-fed beef aged in-house, antibiotic-free chicken, and heritage breed pork, and fillet all of our fish ourselves)
- an expansive produce department, featuring a fresh-squeezed juice bar and Marketmade dips and salsas
- a cheese aging cave, winner of multiple American Cheese Society awards including 2nd Place Best of Show
- THE CUBE, a gastropub wine & craft beer bar
- a coffee & tea shop, highlighting the country’s best coffee roasters & tea purveyors and staffed by highly skilled baristas
- a wide assortment of local, independent, and artisan crafted products
- and Standard Market Grill, a casual, yet sophisticated, restaurant showcasing the bounty and chef talent contained within each Market.
Come discover the most delicious products we can make or find at Standard Market.
Westmont (333 E Ogden Ave)
Naperville (1508 Aurora Ave)
In addition to our Markets, we also have several standalone restaurants:
Standard Market Grill (444 W Fullerton Pkwy, Lincoln Park, Chicago)
BAKERSFIELD Wood Fired Grill (330 E Ogden Ave, Westmont)